Return & Exchange Service
Westpeak™ New Zealand allows all fair returns, even if you simply change your mind or don't like a product.
Please see below returns policy and process.
WESTPEAK NEW ZEALAND SUPPLIED INCORRECTLY?
- If Westpeak™ New Zealand has supplied the items incorrectly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0508 967 543 & we will put it right at no cost to you.
If you have ordered the wrong items or just simply don’t want them, we will accept them for return with the following conditions.
- Returns will incur a $15.00 restocking fee per invoice. Our return fee helps us cover the cost of receiving and processing the return, checking every single garment for quality, placing each item back in our warehouse in the correct place, processing any payments and paying someone a living wage to do all that work.
- Returns are only available for customers within New Zealand.
- Returns requests are accepted ONLY within 14 days of when we shipped your order. Please ensure you place your return request within this timeframe.
- All return requests must be entered on the returns form https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/809765641d2446df8946433bc9ba738a or in the form below. We are not responsible for any returned items that do not follow this process. Items must be returned within 10 days of your request being accepted.
- All Returns must have original tags attached, be in the original packaging, unworn, unwashed and in re-sellable, original condition.
- Printed, altered, or soiled garments will not be accepted for return.
- Customers are responsible for all freight costs. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to return the item(s) to our returns centre in Greymouth, following all the instructions.
- No credit or refund will be considered where no proof of purchase is provided.
Send exchange item to: 2 Raleigh Street, Greymouth